The first trailer for the movie will debut Sunday night, June 2nd, 2019, during Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
Splendid Womens Suede Ankle Fashion Boots Shoes BHFO 3636 Wedge Tara otmcrx1385-Boots
- Hush Puppies Women's Burlesque - Narrow Casual Shoe
- Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Mason Ankle Booties 016, Black, 8 US
- GUISEPPE ZANOTTI SANDALS HEELS WOMENS ~ SZ 40 ~ GREAT COND W/ RHINESTONES DESIGN
- PRADA BLACK LEATHER MULES SLIDES FLATS WOMENS SIZE 36.5 ITALY EXCELLENT
- NIB ARMANI Black Waved Leather Driving Shoes 5.5 made in ITALY
- Converse The Chuck Taylor All Star Side Zip Hi Sneaker in Black Leopard
- Skechers BOBS Women's Lowlights - Razzy Dazzy Ballet Flat, - Choose SZ/Color
- EUC Dansko Black Leather Block Heels Slip On Shoes US 9.5
- Fashion Pumps Women shoes Platform Creeper Lolita Wedge Heel Buckle Mary Jane *
- J CREW EVIE BALLET HEEL SHOES SIZE 9 M RED PATENT LEATHER NIOB $138
- Paul Green Tan Brown Patent Leather Bow Peep Toe Dress Heels Women 6.5 UK / US 9
- NIB $240 Report signature Strappy Bling Rhinestone Studded Wood wedge Sandals
- ECCO Women's Shape 75 Block Heel Dress Pump - Choose SZ/Color
- Brian Atwood "Karin" SkyHigh Platform Sandal Pony Hair Fur
- NEW!! Penny Loves Kenny "Crimp" Studded Heelless Sandal Size 10M Blk Pat
[…] Set against the backdrop of 1966’s 24 Hours of Le Mans race in France, the film follows fearless British racer Ken Miles (Bale) and maverick American car designer Carroll Shelby’s (Damon) mission to build a revolutionary car that would allow Ford to challenge the dominating Ferrari brand.
The actors were named honorary starters thanks to their roles in the upcoming film “Fordv. Ferrari,” which chronicles the story of Ford’s quest to defeat Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the 1960s.